“The black cumin is remedy for all diseases except death” (Sahih Bukhari). In the East, the healing properties of black cumin have been used for over 3000 years.
The experiments with black cumin show how in several times was increased in the blood the number of T – lymphocytes, T – killer cells and other cells responsible for healing from diseases and strengthen the body’s defenses. Such experiments confirmed that black seeds enhance the body’s defenses and the properties of black cumin can treat many diseases. In the US, the pharmacological company even created a special laboratory where, based on black cumin scientists create new drugs.
Scientific studies have shown that black seed strengthens immunity, being thus “remedy for all diseases”. Even Prophet Muhammad said that black cumin seed heals all diseases, except death.
In 1989, the Pakistan Medical Journal published an article about the phenomenal properties of black cumin oil. And in 1992 in the medical department of the University of Dahe (Bangladesh) was performed a study of antibacterial properties of black cumin oil, compared with five strong antibiotics: ampicillin; tetracycline; kotrimokzazolom; gentamicin and nalidiks acid. The black seed oil proved to be a more effective tool.
- The use of ground seed of black cumin, mixed with honey, helps to dissolve gallstones and kidney stones.
- Black cumin increases efficiency and vitality.
- The use of black cumin helps destroy the gastric and intestinal worms (helminths).
- Smoke of black cumin repels mosquitoes and other insects.
- It is also recommended to apply the black cumin in emerging moles, it helps prevent their development and helps cleanse the skin.
- Even for leprosy is recommend the consumption of a paste of black caraway seeds mixed in vinegar.
- If you have poor skin condition you should regularly take black cumin oil.
- The use of black cumin stimulates the generation of a marrow and vital cells of the immune system, this fact was officially confirmed by research at Laboratory of Southern California.
- Black cumin is an ideal remedy for use in the treatment and prevention of cancer.
- The use of black cumin reduces the level of sugar in the blood, and therefore once again confirms the fact that this is a blessed plant, an excellent remedy for many diseases, including diabetes.
- For cancer treatment is recommended to drink on a daily basis black cumin oil with honey.
- Cumin oil is a good antidote for snake bites.
- Cumin oil restores the scalp, and is also is used against graying.
- This herb is very useful in alleviating the allergy symptoms, allergic asthma and allergic rhinitis as well.
- Recently, medical experts discovered that black cumin seed has powerful anti-tumor properties.
- We can also say that this herb is also very useful in reducing the side effects of the conventional chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
The composition of the black cumin seed (Nigella sativa)
The chemical composition of black cumin seed (Nigella sativa) includes: beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, E, H and PP, as well as potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, and manganese, iron, phosphorus and sodium.